Adventure Camp Leaders
We are currently accepting applications for Adventure Camp staff positions for one or both Adventure Camps: July 15-21 or Aug. 19-25. This is a 1 to 4 week position, depending on what is arranged. Salary is $337/week.
Our awesome leaders are what makes Canterbury Hills Camp a place where forever memories are made! Leaders help campers reach higher and accomplish more than they thought possible. Campers can take on new challenges because they have fun leaders who care for them and believe in them.
Our Adventure Camp staff will bring passion, thoughtfulness and attentiveness to the unique demands of our Adventure Camp pilot. As campers step out of their comfort zones and test their limits, staff will guide with careful planning, ongoing support and empowering leadership.
- At least 18 years of age by Dec. 31, 2018
- Providing a police check that is less than 3 years old
- Participation in an Adventure Camp staff training event
- Working with an upbeat and caring team of staff
- Participating in camping, canoeing, hiking and rock climbing/repelling
If you are interested in joining the Adventure Camp staff, please follow these steps:
1. Review the Adventure Camp Leader Job Description.
2. Submit an online Adventure Camp Leader application form.
3. Arrange for two people over 18 years old to complete our Online Reference Form. References are to be submitted prior to interviews. Your references should represent a range of your involvement in the community (i.e, teacher, employer, volunteer supervisor, religious leader, etc.) and must not be a family member or relative.
Selected candidates will be invited to participate in an interview.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, contact Lance Wright: email@example.com or 905-648-2712 ext. 2