Adventure Camp Leaders
Our awesome leaders are what makes Canterbury Hills Camp a place where forever memories are made! Leaders help campers reach higher and accomplish more than they thought possible. Campers can take on new challenges because they have fun leaders who care for them and believe in them.
Our Adventure Camp staff bring passion, thoughtfulness and attentiveness to the unique demands of our Adventure Camp pilot. As campers step out of their comfort zones and test their limits, staff will guide with careful planning, ongoing support and empowering leadership.
- At least 18 years of age by Dec. 31, 2018
- Providing a police check that is less than 3 years old
- Participation in an Adventure Camp staff training event
- Working with an upbeat and caring team of staff
- Participating in camping, canoeing, hiking and rock climbing/repelling
If you are interested in joining the Adventure Camp staff, contact our Camp Director.