Adventure Camp Leaders 2017
Application deadline is June 15, 2017.
Our awesome leaders are what makes Canterbury Hills Camp a place where forever memories are made! Leaders help campers reach higher and accomplish more than they thought possible. Campers can take on new challenges because they have fun leaders who care for them and believe in them.
Our Adventure Camp staff will bring passion, thoughtfulness and attentiveness to the unique demands of our Adventure Camp pilot. As campers step out of their comfort zones and test their limits, staff will guide with careful planning, ongoing support and empowering leadership.
- At least 18 years of age by Dec. 31, 2017
- Providing a police check that is less than 3 years old from July 16, 2017
- Availability for the full program duration: July 16-22, 2017
- Participation in an Adventure Camp staff training event
- Pioneering a brand new Canterbury Hills program
- Participating in camping, canoeing, hiking and rock climbing/repelling
- $300 paid to Adventure Camp leaders
If you are interested in joining the staff for the maiden voyage of our Adventure Camp, please follow these steps
1. Review the Adventure Camp Leader Job Description.
2. DOWNLOAD the Adventure Camp Staff application form.
3. Complete the application form.
4. Email your application to Lance Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org by Apr. 30, 2017.
5. Provide two letters of reference that are included with your application or sent directly to email@example.com.
You may mail your application to: Canterbury Hills Camp ℅ 252 James Street North, Ancaster, ON, L84 2L3.
Selected candidates will be invited to participate in an interview.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, contact Lance Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-648-2712 ext. 2