Kitchen Positions - Summer 2018
The Canterbury Hills kitchen fuels the pulse of camp. With nourishment and a sense of belonging around tables, campers and staff are able to venture out into their next adventures. But before long, they come back needing more nourishment for their camp journeys, so our kitchen is central to all we do. A positive experience in meals, snacks and outdoor food adventures is a vital part of a satisfying camp experience.
Serving in a camp kitchen can be a rewarding and meaningful way to support the camp community. At Canterbury Hills, we have the following job openings for summer kitchen positions:
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all kitchen staff and operations for summer programs;
- Salary: $10,000;
- Review the Kitchen Manager Job Descripton;
- Apply now with our Kitchen Manager Application Form;
- Hands-on cooking, leadership and supervision for food services during summer programs
- There are 2 Kitchen Lead positions available;
- Full-time hours;
- Wage: $18/hr;
- Review the Kitchen Lead Job Descripton;
- Apply now with our Kitchen Lead Application Form.
KTICHEN HELPER / LINE COOK