Walk/Run with Canterbury!
Saturday, Nov 4, 2017
Friends of Canterbury Hills Camp are invited to participate in the Road2Hope Walk/Run. Registration fees are an investment in children through Joy & Hope of Haiti and City Kidz. Pledges will support the development of the Canterbury Hills canoe and camping programs by providing funds for a canoe trailer, canoes, tents and camping equipment.
- Sat. Nov. 4, 9:15/9:30am - 1K Run for Kidz ($17 + HST)
- Sat. Nov. 4, 10:00am - 5K Run and Family Walk ($55* + HST)
- Sat. Nov. 4, 11:30am - 10K Run ($60* + HST)
Events are for casual or competitive runners, walkers and anyone who enjoys exercise with great people at a first class event. Every participant receives a free t-shirt, lunch, medal and gift bag. The race includes chip-embedded bibs (5K/10K), posted results, awards based on category (age/gender), music and display tents.
Our enthusiastic Canterbury Hills team will include campers, families, alumni, Board members and camp supporters.
- To register, start by clicking the button above.
- In the login window, use your existing email and password for login, or create a new profile: 1) Enter your email; 2) Select "No, I want to create a password"; 3) Enter a password; 4) Click "I have read and agree to all the terms & conditions; 5) Click the yellow "Sign Up" button. Screenshot.
- Pick your event (1K Kid's Race, 5K Walk/Run, 10K Walk/Run). Screenshot.
- Enter your registration information. Screenshot.
- 1) Make a selection for "How did you hear about this event?"; 2) Click "Yes" or "no" for "I want to receive emails..."; 3) Select "Yes" for "Are you running for a charity?"; 4) Select "Canterbury Hills Camp" for "Please Select Your Charity." Screenshot.
- In "Add Participant 1 to a Team?": 1) Click "Yes, add this participant to a team created by someone else"; 2) Choose "Corporate Challenge" in the drop-down for "Select Team Category"; 3) Choose "Canterbury Hills Camp" in the drop-down for "Team Name". Screenshot.
- In "Swag and Merchandise" select your t-shirt size gender in the t-shirt section. Screenshot.
- Click "ADD ANOTHER PARTICIPANT" yellow button if you wish to add another participant. Or, click "CONTINUE" green button if do not have another participant to add. Screenshot.
- On the "Waivers and additional terms..." page click "I agree to liability waiver and release." Screenshot.
- OPTION: If you wish to make a donation to Canterbury Hills Camp: 1) Choose an amount; 2) Select "Canterbury Hills Camp" in the dropdown for "Select Charity to Donate to". 3) Click the green CONTINUE button. Screenshot. To skip the optional donation page, just click the green CONTINUE button right away.
- Enter your "Billing Information" and "Payment Information" in the appropriate fields, then click the green "Submit Order" button.
- After registration, you will receive an event confirmation Email from raceroster.com. Scroll to the bottom of this email and click the blue "Visit Dashboard" button to link with Race Roster which is the service that manages online functions for the race.
- After you have logged in to your raceroster.com account, link to the Road2Hope event page on raceroster.com.
- From the left column, select "Pledge Participant." Screenshot.
- In the search box, type your first name. From the list of names that appear, find your name. Screenshot.
- Click the yellow "Pledge" button found on the right end of the row showing your name. Screenshot.
- On the right side, click the yellow "Edit pledge page" button below your name. Screenshot.
- Customize your pledge page: 1) Enter your fundraising goal; 2) Type the reason why you are walking/running for Canterbury Hills Camp; 3) Select "Canterbury Hills Camp" under "Select a preferred charity provider"; Upload a profile picture; 4) Click the yellow "Save Updated Pledge Information" button. Screenshot.
- Promote your participation and invite pledges by using the Facebook, Twitter, Google and Email buttons found below your story. Screenshot.
Can't attend but want to participate?
Visit our Team Page and make a pledge to one of our team members.
If you need help with registration or have questions, contact Lance Wright, Canterbury Hills Camp Director:
905-648-2712 ext. 2