Walk/Run with Canterbury!
Saturday, Nov 3, 2018
Friends of Canterbury Hills Camp are invited to participate in the Road2Hope Walk/Run. Registration fees are an investment in children through Joy & Hope of Haiti. Pledges will support the development of the Canterbury Hills canoe and camping programs by providing funds for a new walk-in fridge and kitchen improvements.
- Sat. Nov. 3, 9:15am - 1K Run for 7-12 yrs. ($17 + HST)
- Sat. Nov. 3, 9:30am - 1K Run for 2-6 yrs. ($17 + HST)
- Sat. Nov. 3, 10:00am - 5K Run and Family Walk ($55* + HST)
- Sat. Nov. 3, 11:15am - 10K Run ($60* + HST)
Events are for casual or competitive runners, walkers and anyone who enjoys exercise with great people at a first class event. Every participant receives a free t-shirt, lunch, medal and gift bag. The race includes chip-embedded bibs (5K/10K), posted results, awards based on category (age/gender), music and display tents.
Our enthusiastic Canterbury Hills team will include campers, families, alumni, Board members and camp supporters.
- To register, start by clicking the button above.
- Select your event: 1K Kid's Race, 5K Walk/Run, 10K Walk/Run, Half Marathon Run, Half Marathon Walk, Full Marathon, Run The Hammer or Hammer the Hammer. Click the blue "REGISTER" button for your chosen event.
- Fill out fields for: Sub-Event, Personal Information, and Emergency Contact Info
- Under "Questions" answer "Yes" to "Are you running for a charity?" then select "CANTERBURY HILLS CAMP" in the drop-down for "Please Select Your Charity"
- Under "Teams" select "Yes, add this registrant to a team created by someone else"
- For "Team Category" select "Friends and Family"
- In the drop-down for "Select Team" choose "Canterbury Hills"
- Complete "Products and merchandise" fields
- Click the green "Continue" button
- Gift a registration (optional)
- "Make a donation" if you wish and select amount
- Complete "Billing Information" and "Payment Information
Can't attend but want to participate?
Visit our Team Page and make a pledge to one of our team members.
If you need help with registration or have questions, contact Virginia Jackson